Hey guys I got it set up! Tuesday the 16th starting at 6:00am, the truck will be here to do the scans!! [Correction] I’ll be getting the registration link from Jason soon, and i’ll Post that. Sorry! The cost is $45, I would like to do this ideally twice a year, once now, and then again in July to see your progress in three critical areas, BodyFat (lower is better) Muscle Mass (higher is better) and bone density (denser is better). Nutrition and Training play huge roles in both of these areas, and as your fitness increases, these numbers should markedly improve. It’s fun to get “Dr. PR’s” too though!!
They’ll be here from 6:00-11am Tuesday the 16th.
Sign up today!
Here’s what I got!
We’re all set! This email contains everything you need to know for the upcoming event, and it helps communicate to Lynnwood CrossFit members what we do, how we do it, and how they can sign up.
I also attached a half page flyer and sample report. Really looking forward to working with you!
BodySpec will be coming to Lynnwood CrossFit on Tuesday, 16 January! BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10-min scan, you’ll learn more about your body than you’ve ever known. At just $45 per scan – we’re the most affordable DXA scan in the country.
BodySpec brings medical-grade body composition technology, used by professional athletes, to you at an affordable price. Our scanners measure body fat, muscle and bone, not only on a whole-body but also a regional basis. Check out a sample report or our video.
Why scan with BodySpec?
Our scans are comprehensive and individualized snapshots of your body that give you the information you need to:
– Pinpoint the exact impact of a new training or diet plan
– Track progress over time, down to exact muscle and fat changes in different areas of the body
– Optimize your training to suit your body’s specific needs
– Compare your bone density to others like you
– Identify long-term health risks
Our 10-min scan is done fully clothed. Wear your workout clothes. No getting wet and no pinching! Just lie down on our scanner and relax!
How to Sign Up
1. Schedule a scan appointment on anytime on Tuesday, 16 January.
– Simply click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available).
– Select your scan package.
– Fill out the payment and account info and then complete your intake form. (If on a shared computer, log yourself out before the next person signs up.)
2. If you need to reschedule, simply log back into www.bodyspec.com anytime 24 hours before your appointment. Cancel your appointment and make another at your convenience.
3. On scan day, the BodySpec truck arrives at the gym. You show up for your appointment wearing clothes with no metal (workout clothes work great!)
4. Each client lies down on our scanner for 10 minutes. Afterwards, you’ll receive a 10-min consultation with BodySpec’s fitness experts so you understand your scan results. The whole appointment takes about 20 minutes.
5. Digital PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime!
$45 per 1 scan
$85 per 2 scans
You can split the 2 scan package with friends or family. Just have one person book both scans under his/her name, and then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name, e-mail address, and appointment time for the second person. We’ll get things transferred over
The scanner performs a very weak x-ray with radiation exposure equal to that from eating four bananas. We cannot scan pregnant women or individuals over 350 lbs due to scanner restrictions.
We ask clients to refrain from wearing metal to ensure accuracy of bone density readings. However, if you have metal that you cannot remove, you can still scan without a problem.