Memberships & Rates
Crossfit Program Rates
Isn’t it nice just to get the rates without having to sign up for an email or give your information over? I don’t like having to do it, so you don’t have to either!
The Complete Fundamentals
5 Private Sessions
- Detailed assessment, instruction on 15 functional movements, beginners nutrition overview.
The Express OnRamp
2 Sessions One on One
- To be completed before enrollment in classes, covers essential Crossfit elements.
Military and Veteran, Fire, Police, Student and Couples discounts, see below.
2 Days each Week
3 Days each Week
Drop In Class
Nutrition FoundationsPersonalized Plan, Weekly Check-ups
Special discounted rates for the following groups.
Military & Veteran Discount
Fire & Police Discount
Lynnwood CrossFit Teens and Kids
Teens and Kids Class Pass
- Check schedule tab for times. Price decreases with renewal, or with family membership.
Drop In Rate
- Bring your kids friends to class and tire them out!
Open Gym Only
- Full facility use, classes have priority on space and equipment.
LA 23 Hour Non-Fitness Memebership
- No access to facility, but you can say to everyone that you “go” to a gym.
All memberships are subject to tax and a one-time completion fee of $25, we waive the completion fee for everyone, everytime. Just becuase we can, and the other gyms “can’t” 🙂